Friday, August 6, 2010

NERO ROCKED/HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRI!

First off, I wanna say last night ROCKED. It was officially my first full on Dubstep show, and my face was well melted by 2:00am. Nero Brought it hard. Not only are they an amazing producers and remixers, but as a Dj he did an amazing job as well. He blasted song after song that kept the crowd hooked, there wasn't a single moment of lull in his set. He even through in some electro house! Which I'm pretty sure he was playing for me personally, he just knew somehow ;) At the end of the night there was definitely a shoe on the stage, which can only mean that during a Nero set, clothes and belongings become obsolete. So Dubstep fans, if you have the sudden urge to take off your garments in a moment of inspiration while being rocked on by a DJ, I'm here to tell you that its OK. Hopefully I can get my hands on some pics in the next few hours and throw em up for you guys. Thanks for coming out to the show everyone it was most crazy


If last night wasn't enough for you or if you didn't make it out, today is Bri's offical birthday party! Come out to whiskey, its free all night! And we've got some of our best local Djs throwing down.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRIANNA CROW!


Make sure to buy her a shot of tequila when you see her. Hornitos, Cazadores, or Patron!

No comments:

Post a Comment