Thursday, October 28, 2010

Butt-Cut of the week!


If you look up butt-cut on urban dictionary this is what you find:

1. Butt-Cut

The hair-do that involves parting the hair down the middle of ones head


Mike used to part his hair on one side but he decided a change was in order and now has a Butt-cut

In my reality, on the other hand, a Butt-Cut refers to a cut(aka song). A song so outta control that it rocks your ass off your legs, hard, and into another realm of existence. Or in this case your butt.

I heard this song a couple different times listening to various podcasts, and I just had to put it up here. Its been getting a lot of airtime lately, probably because it's a butt-cut.

Aruna & Mark Eteson - Let Go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnh847ZPuNA

Enjoy!

.... Oh wait!

I just heard another cut while I was finishing this that I can't possibly leave without sharing.

Its called Jinxed, by Ticon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU9Xk4jyI0U








No comments:

Post a Comment