Wednesday, October 27, 2010

FREAKNIGHT!!!

So, if your looking for the best way on earth to spend your Saturday-before-Halloween celebration, I happen to have your answer. FREAKNIGHT! it just sounds cool doesn't it? good thing the event is also cool extremely radical.

Anyway just look at the lineup I don't think I have to tell you how awesome its going to be. Gareth emery, Infected Mushroom, Nero... who else could they possibly get to go? oh whats that? Lil John's going to be playing? That's hilarious! and also totally awesome. I think the theme is kind of like if you imagined the bad guy from the Saw movies, and Marilyn Manson getting together and putting on a crazy circus, and they both happened to like electronic music a lot. Kinda like that. Sounds like a good time to me. Check out the website for more info. They will be putting on a crazy ass show for you, not to mention with the people there you will see some outrageous unplanned stuff I'm sure.

www.freaknightfestival.com

DJ SideStep and Gabe Driscoll also throwin down up there. Go show em some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment